Saturday, March 20, 2010

My first time...

Hmm, so this is my first blog ever. Please, be gentle with me. I am still learning how all of this works. I am not really sure what I want to talk about just yet. But first I suppose introductions will be nice. My name is... I am not going to tell you my real name. I am just a little worried that someone out here will stalk and murder me. Later, you might found out how this worry is very contradictory to me. :( Oh well, no one is perfect. Anyways for the sake of everyone I am going to name myself PickleJuice. Pretty great I agree. Well I have a pet rat named...Samson (not his real name) and two other creatures I call "the bitches." Don't get me wrong, I love them! Well my sex is "female" and I suppose sometimes my gender is too. Although I would give my pinky toe to have a penis for a day! I will get into that later. I do not shave, my legs, my armpits or my pubes (are we allowed to say that on here?)! I am somewhat unconventional, this is why I have a lot of friends and no lovers.:( I am currently going to college in a cave (not really) and I enjoy it very much. I am majoring in Criminal Justice and Psychology! I enjoy the criminal justice area more than psychology. However its not for the reasons you probably think. I am sure someone thinks I want to be a police officer. NO! I am extremely interested in the cognitive workings of criminals, more specifically serial murders. I am also interested in how the corrections system works. I would really like to some day reform it. Hm.
Those are not my only interests. As the title of my blog page says, I am a lover of strange things. I am extremely interested in things society defines as "abnormal" for example I am currently research necrophilia. For those of you out there who do not know what this is, it is the "love of a corpse." Its extremely interesting to me because I am actually very afraid of corpses. I have had not so good experiences with them. I will get to all of that later. This introduction is getting way to long. I will move on.
I love being outside. Nature is fantastic and someday I would love to live in a less industrialized country were there is no technology and live in a hut. Just working off the land in peace. However, I do not know if that will ever happen. :( Anyways I love creatures, nature, etc. I love going on long walks. I love sitting in big crowded areas and watching people!! Sometimes I can be a little creepy and stare to much. I love making people smile, even if it is at my expense. I love dressing strange, not matching, wearing lots of different and bright colors! I am actually a very private person, so it will be interesting to see how much I reveal to all of you (if there is even an audience). Maybe it will be easier to open up because I do not know any of you! Who knows we will see. Anyways, I love sex! I love trying new things and kinky things. I love rough sex, soft sex, sex upside, sex in car, in a mall, etc. If I have not tried I am always willing to try it. I have no gender preference. I love "men" and "females"! I love reading, music (just about all genres), movies (foreign especially), laughing, crying, dancing, singing, moving, talking, blinking, breathing, my friends, most of my family, my boobs, my nose, my smile, my self. I am some what of a narcissist. Well I am tired, this is my superficial slam bam introduction. Throughout my next posts I suppose you might get to know me better. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment