Saturday, March 27, 2010

Road Trip!

Ok, so its spring break! Yea! My parents came down from no where land and decided we should go on a road trip through the west coast! Yah! So we headed off and drove for a very very very long time. Finally we made it to Portland, OR. The drive there was horrible. My mom, dad, and I were cramped in my little car the whole way there. You know how everyone says you will grow up to be like your parents! Well they are right. I finally found out where I got my horrible traits from. I have been told recently that I complain alot. I of course was shocked and exclaimed that I do not! However after some minutes of self reflecting I realize I do sometimes complain alot. In this long drive, I realized that my parents are whining little brats. OH MY GOODNESS! I am like my parents. Argh that is what makes me angry the most about them.
Ah I am bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment