Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Wonderful Hike

Today my roommates and I went for a hike up through an area around here! It was extremely fun. We just took a nice slow walk up because one roommate got tired rather quickly. Which is great for me because I am not a very quick hiker either and it made me look good! Anyways the view was breathtaking! The terrain is much different than what I am used to! So it made for a very good hike! Once we got up to the top we sat down and ate lunch and I read some of Shakespeare's sonnets to my roommates! It was very good fun. After completing our lunch we explored some caves that were right below us! I had to pee really bad so I ended up peeing in one. :) Who says girls can not people in the wilderness!
Throughout the hike I could not help but day dream what it would be like to one day to have someone to share these fun experiences with! Two of my roommates are in very committed loving relationships. Although I am very happy for them, its a constant reminder of just how alone I am. I just keeping telling my self, Picklejuice, there is some one out there who is waiting for someone like you to come along and knock them down! I am so desperate for even a good lay that I have been considering answering one of those casual encounter ads they have in the newspaper or on craigslist. I have still not yet decided how I feel about that. On one had I am extremely embarrassed on the other hand, its become a pretty common thing. I have been looking at the ads on craigslist, I have just not yet gotten the courage to answer one. I mean who knows if it some creepy stalker who will murder me? I don't even know if I can handle a strictly sexual relationship anymore. Hmm, I guess for now it will be just me and my wonderfully faithful hand. I dont know but I do know I am avoiding homework so I better get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment